For queries about care providers, please visit the comprehensive list on our Resources page. We’ve also included contact info for our most frequently contacted partners below for your easy reference.
Frequently Contacted Resources
- East Baltimore Campus University Health Services (UHS) Primary Care: 410-955-3250
- East Baltimore Campus University Health Services (UHS) Mental Health: 410-955-1892
- Homewood Student Health and Wellness Center: 410-516-8270
- Homewood Student Counseling Center: 410-516-8278
- Johns Hopkins COVID Call Center: 833-546-7546
- Johns Hopkins Student Assistance Program (JHSAP): 443-287-7000 (Toll Free: 866-764-2317)
- Sexual Assault Helpline: 410-516-7887
To submit an event to this website, use the Hub’s event submission form.
To submit an announcement or news item to this website, use the Hub’s announcements submission form.
For other queries and comments about the content of this website, please email email@example.com. Pitches for blog posts are welcome from students, staff, faculty, and alumni, but not from people and organizations unaffiliated with Johns Hopkins.
Follow us on Instagram at @jhuwellness.